Discover & Explore
Uncover the hidden potential and optimize your teams for outstanding business performance through unique People Solutions and Tools that works for your organization.
Learn & Grow
Stop training teams, start transforming them with Engaging Development Plans that motivates performance and drive achievement at work & life.
Results & Impact
Positive habits drive results and impact on leaders, teams and business. Growth is beyond just training programs. Working on thoughts, emotions and actions personally and professionally, empowers teams towards inspired goals.
Contact me to know how to find YOUR COACHING MOMENT for you, your teams or your business today.
- Journey to Me!“What’s next?” That was my typical question upon achieving or completing tasks, jobs, projects, programs and even house chores. 2020 was already a year of huge changes and adjustments, at work, home, family, life and finances. And here I was, askingContinue reading “Journey to Me!”
- Cherry on The Cake!As we near the end of 2020, and the Catalyst Coach Certification program, I am humbly reminded of that fateful call with Coach Mel that transformed my life (and those around me) back in April 2020. I could follow the traditions,Continue reading “Cherry on The Cake!”
- The Finale – Do the HustleAs the end of the program draws to a close, I inevitably fall into the motion of leaving that comfortable space of a learner to a ….. ???? ….. ok, a graduate. It reminds me of when I completed by BiomedicalContinue reading “The Finale – Do the Hustle”
- Managing Progress and AccountabilityDreams don’t work, unless you do ~ John C. Maxwell ~ It happens all the time doesn’t it. We plan, plan, plan. We make tonnes of intentions for transformation or change. We gather feedback after feedback. YET, at the first hurdle,Continue reading “Managing Progress and Accountability”
- Honour LearningHave you ever experienced, after all your hardwork, change, blood, sweat and tears, that when you reached the destination of your journey, it was just a feeling of ‘meh’, or ‘what? that’s it?’ or even ‘I thought there’s more to this?’.Continue reading “Honour Learning”
- Coaching Models and mine…I am sure, just like I have, you would have experienced that situation where you have talked to a person (or persons) numerous times about an issue, and whilst you feel relieved in sharing the burdensome story, you are back toContinue reading “Coaching Models and mine…”